Product Description & Reviews
The new Chef's Choice Trizor XV Sharpener is another breakthrough from the world's leading manufacturer of quality knife sharpeners. With ultra-sharp EdgeSelect technology and the stability of a triple bevel (Trizor) edge, you can hone your knives to a high performance 15 degree angle. The three stage process and efficient flexible stropping disks sharpen the edge with minimal metal removal, helping to extend the life of fine knives. Diamond abrasives on the conical disks in Stage 1 create extremely fine micro- grooves (for more bite), while simultaneously creating the first major bevel of the arch shaped edge. Stage 2 uses even finer diamond abrasives on conical disks which shape the second, smaller bevel with finer microgrooves. Stage 3 uses the patented flexible abrasive stropping disk system to create a microscopically smooth, sharp edge. It creates the third and final bevel while polishing the micro-grooves formed in stages 1 and 2. Stage 3 is also used to sharpen serrated knives, as it straightens and sharpens each tooth.
Features & Highlights
- Combines the strength and durability of the Trizor edge with the flawless, ultra-sharp 15ºXV technology. Time Required to Sharpen: Approximately 1 minute for first time sharpening. Resharpening is approximately 10 seconds
- Ideal for converting traditional 20 degree factory edges of household knives into high performance Trizor XV edges
- Advanced, patented flexible spring guides for accurate control of the sharpening angle, 3-Stage EdgeSelect system for optimum versatility in providing the perfect edge for each cutting task
- diamonds and advanced stropping stage. For sharpening both straight edge and serrated blades
- Easily apply the astonishingly sharp Trizor XV Edge for ultimate sharpness and effortless cutting (15 degree class)
- Sharpener for American-, European-, and Asian-style knives, including straightedge and serrated
- Converts 20-degree factory edge into high-performance Trizor 15-degree edge
- Three stages include diamond abrasives and flexible, abrasive stropping disks
- Flexible spring guides automatically adjust for the proper angle; simple on/off switch
- Measures approximately 10 L x 4.25 W x 4.25 H inches; 3-year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||4.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.25 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.