Product Description & Reviews
On a cold night, warm up to 1,000 square feet with this infrared quartz electric stove. The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity in the air, resulting in comfortable heat that doesn't dry out the room's air. This electric stove features a durable metal body construction with side viewing windows and an operable, beveled glass door. Patent pending 3D flame effect technology offers a layered flame effect to create a truly realistic fire experience with five adjustable brightness settings. The realistic flame effect with a glowing log and ember bed can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long. This stove is easy to assemble and can be operated with the control panel on the unit or with the included remote. Manufactured and distributed by Twin-Star International, Inc., under license from Duraflame, Inc. duraflame, the flame symbol and logo are registered trademarks of Duraflame, Inc.
Features & Highlights
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet to help you save money
- Patent pending 3D flame effect technology features realistic flames that dance on and behind the logs, including five adjustable color, brightness, and speed settings
- The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity in the air, resulting in comfortable heat without drying out the room's
- Overheat protection, heater will instantly shut off to prevent overheating
- Adjustable, digital thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
|Item Weight:||28.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 23.4 x 23.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||32.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||22 x 15 x 15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.