Product Description & Reviews
It’s the kitchen appliance that changed the grilling game forever. The George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini Press delivers fast grilling and delicious results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more. The proprietary sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The compact grill’s dual contact heating speeds up grilling to get food on the table in record time. What will you make on your George Foreman Grill? *from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
Features & Highlights
- 2 Servings - Tight on countertop space? This grill is your answer. It fits two servings of your grilled favorites, and it's perfect for small apartments and couples
- Classic Plate Grill - This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It's durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope - It's the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals
- Drip Tray - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don't have to, How nice is that?
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.12 x 10.25 x 10.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.3 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.