Product Description & Reviews
The GFK-160 fan kit is a dual blower kit designed to fit a number of fireplaces, including models from Heat N Glo, Hearth & Home, and more. The blower kit includes all of the components you'll need to successfully install a blower into your fireplace for the first time. The GFK-160 kit is designed using a thermostatic on/off switch, which will automatically turn the blower on and off at set temperatures. Because of this feature, the GFK-160 kit can be used with or without a designated blower wall switch. This blower is a beast. At 160+ CFM of airflow, you'll feel the difference! A fireplace blower kit is an efficient and affordable way for you to finally take advantage of your fireplace's wasted heat energy. A properly installed blower kit will last for years and provide your home with energy saving heat. Our GFK-160 blower uses a much higher quality ball bearing motor vs. the cheaper sleeve bearing motors found in other competing blowers.
Features & Highlights
- Includes 100% ball bearing blower, 3-prong power cord, rheostat variable speed control and thermostat. Also includes Velcro noise reduction padding and 2-prong outlet adapter
- 160 CFM, 2700 RPM, 120 Volts
- Total Length = 12.75" Height = 4.5" Width = 4.5"
- Assembled and tested in Racine, WI USA
- Fully assembled, pre-wired & DIY installation. 1 year replacement warranty.
|Item Weight:||6.57 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 6.69 x 6.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.