iSpring RCC7AK High Capacity Under Sink 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Remineralization - WQA Gold Seal Certified (NSF/ANSI 58)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 2% on the iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Remineralization Filter - 75 GPD by iSpring at M Gish. MPN: RCC7AK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7AK is unequaled in
As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7AK is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability.
The system consists of 6-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000 different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd and 3rd stages provides extra layers of protection against harmful chemicals than CTO alone. It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family.
After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the iSpring RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7AK model adds another Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage. This stage is designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of the water. The RO process effectively generates pure water but it also removes a few helpful minerals in the process. The red mineral stone portion of the AK filter adds back healthy minerals including not just calcium, but also other beneficial minerals, like magnesium, that other systems don't. The calcite portion of the filter neutralizes the pH of the RO water.
And the water tastes better too. Because RO water is so pure, some people may find it tastes unnatural. Many people prefer the more natural taste that comes from the presence of some minerals in the water. Remineralization restores just the right proportion of healthy minerals.
Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance with no moving parts. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc.
The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 3-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia.
With the iSpring RCC7AK, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
Features & Highlights
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula - even better than most bottled water.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) remains the best way to achieve truly pure water. But can water be "too pure"? RO removes not only harmful pollutants, but also a few helpful minerals. The Alkaline Remineralization filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, also producing a more natural taste that comes from the presence of the right balance of these minerals.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap. Backed by 3-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line: 678-261-7611, from Alpharetta, GA USA.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet.
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 18.5 x 18.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 12.6 x 12.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iSpring, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By APEC Water Systems
mpn: ROES-PH75, ean: 0854961005518,
The ROES-PH75 is a 6-stage 75GPD reverse osmosis system that adds calcium minerals to enhance the water taste for people who prefer mineral water. This system's mineral cartridge adds only 100% US-made high-purity calcium carbonate to effectively ra...
mpn: BERKEY-BB9-2-2PK, ean: 0723794912891,
Set of 2 replacement filters. Will fit the following Berkey systems: Travel Berkey, Big Berkey, Royal Berkey, Imperial Berkey, Crown Berkey, Berkey Light. Black Berkey Purification Elements are more powerful than any other gravity filter element curr...
mpn: 218LIECH-SCSSFP5W, ean: 0817925003029,
Self Cleaning technology uses automatic injections of unstable oxygen to destroys bacteria and viruses.*** The warranty is only valid if purchased from the authorized seller Reil Machines. Warranty service will not be provided for product purchased f...
mpn: A1WATERCOOLER, ean: 0811691020778,
The Avalon Hot/Cold Water Cooler is made with innovation and style. The easy-to-use paddle spouts make it so much more convenient to use. Simply press your cup against the paddle to let the flow of water to come out. The machines highly efficient com...
mpn: BB9-2, ean: 0735343652950,
Replacement filters will fit the following Berkey systems: Big Berkey, Royal Berkey, Imperial Berkey, Crown Berkey, Berkey Light, Travel Berkey The Black Berkey Filters are self-sterilizing and cleanable. They remove a wide range of contaminants and ...
By APEC Water Systems
mpn: ROES-50-A, ean: 0854961005051,
Enjoy unlimited ultra-fresh, clean, great tasting water right at home for the best quality water for cooking and making delicious coffee, ice. Save money, time, and hassle of buying costly, bottled water and live healthier with ultra-safe water that ...