Product Description & Reviews
The McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System is a multi-purpose steam cleaner, great for cleaning and mopping. Using ordinary water heated to over 200F, the MC1375 effectively and naturally cleans and sanitizes a wide variety of surfaces. Includes 20 versatile accessories. Variable steam control, up to 58 psi makes MC1375 great for blasting away grease and grime. Backed by a 2-year warranty and supported in Andover, Kansas. With over 50 years of experience in the design and manufacture of outdoor power equipment, McCulloch has established an unrivalled reputation for design, reliability and value in a wide range of outdoor, garden and workshop products. Model is made for 120 volts only.
Features & Highlights
- On-demand variable steam control with 4 bar (58 psi) pressure to blast away dirt and grime. To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this appliance has a three-pronged plug. This plug will fit in a polarized wall outlet only one way. If the plug
does not fit fully in the outlet, contact a licensed electrician to install a proper
- Naturally deep cleans and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals. Steam Rate - High - 31 g/min. Low - 15 g/min
- Large 48 oz. water tank heats up in under 12 minutes and provides up to 90 minutes of continuous steam
- 20 versatile accessories including floor mop attachment for use on sealed flooring surfaces
- Extra-long 18-foot power cord and on-board storage to conveniently store accessories. Shipping within the US only . Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
|Item Weight:||10.78 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.13 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.9 x 14.4 x 14.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.