The McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System has powerful steam action to steam and scrub surfaces throughout your home, car, boat, garage, workshop, RV and more! Using ordinary water heated to over 200F, the MC1385 effectively and naturally cleans and sanitizes a wide variety of surfaces. Includes 23 versatile accessories. Variable steam settings allow you to customize the amount of steam output for the task at hand. Backed by a 2-year warranty and supported in Andover, Kansas. With over 50 years of experience in the design and manufacture of outdoor power equipment, McCulloch has established an unrivalled reputation for design, reliability and value in a wide range of outdoor, garden and workshop products. Model is made for 120 volts only.
Features & Highlights
- On-demand variable steam control with 4 bar (58 psi) pressure to blast away dirt and grime
- Naturally deep cleans and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals
- Large 64 oz. water tank heats up in 12 minutes and provides up to 120 minutes of continuous steam
- 23 versatile accessories including floor mop attachment for use on sealed flooring surfaces;Water Fill Method:Measuring Cup
- Extra-long 18-foot power cord with integrated corp wrap and on-board storage to conveniently store accessories. Shipping within the US only
|Item Weight:||13 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.35 x 19.05 x 19.05 inches|
|Package Weight:||21.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.54 x 14.96 x 14.96 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by McCulloch, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1986, ean: 0011120234985,
Just like you, we love our pets, but, eventually, every pet makes a mess. Whether it's tracked-in mud, food spills, or even accidents, the Bissell proheat 2x Revolution pet pro handles tough pet messes thanks to the exclusive pet pro clean-up system...