Product Description & Reviews
There's nothing like the first snowfall of the season, a wondrous, wintery "Come One, Come All" to share in the simple joys of the holiday. Now, inspired by the welcoming artistry of the Painter of Light™, the Thomas Kinkade Spreading Holiday Cheer Snowglobe is poised to provide an instant flurry of holiday enchantment at the touch of a button. Only from The Bradford Exchange, this delightful Thomas Kinkade Christmas snowman snowglobe seamlessly unites three beloved symbols of holiday nostalgia in one amazing heirloom sculpture. Best of all, this Thomas Kinkade snowman showcases real swirling snowflakes within his crystal-clear glass body. Superbly handcrafted from the top of his genuine crystal top hat, to his silvery signature base, this Masterpiece Edition snowman snowglobe is full of eye-catching details, including his signature Thomas Kinkade lantern, and a red-mittened hand that appears to spread a trail of delicate snowflakes like magic. And just wait until you take a closer look at the flurry of activity in this frosty fellow's belly. There is a fully-sculpted holiday scene inside, inspired by the artwork of Thomas Kinkade, and it even lights from within to create an inviting glow. Plus, your Thomas Kinkade Christmas snowman snowglobe also plays a festive medley of eight favorite carols, to heighten the sense of winter wonder. Inside the snowman's prefectly round body, a fully sculptural Thomas Kinkade holiday scene is showcased, complete with a snow-covered bridge, a welcoming snowman, a festive house and a family enjoying the winterLights up! The village sculpture inside the snowman illuminates, to create a warm glow This delightful snowman snowglobe plays an 8-song medley of beloved holiday carolsRests atop a handsome silvery base, with a complementing plaque that reads "Thomas Kinkade Spreading Holiday Cheer"Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)Measures 8-1/2" H; 21.6 cm H
Features & Highlights
- Bring a flurry of festive enchantment to your home with this first-of-its-kind Thomas Kinkade Spreading Holiday Cheer Snowglobe, a Masterpiece Snowman only from The Bradford Exchange
- Inspired by the artistry of the Painter of Light™, this Thomas Kinkade Christmas snowman snowglobe is superbly handcrafted and unites 3 nostalgic symbols of the holiday season in a single heirloom treasure
- The crystal-clear Thomas Kinkade snowman is full of intricate details like a genuine crystal top hat, red scarf and mittens, signature Thomas Kinkade lantern, and a heartwarming animated pose that makes it seem like he's spreading a mitten full of silvery snowflakes in a delicate trail
- It really snows! At the push of a button, a built-in pump activates glittery snowflakes inside the body of the snowman, creating a circulating flurry of wintery weather
- For important information regarding sales tax you may owe directly to your state, please check our Storefront Page by clicking on the storefront link above, and then selecting the Policies Tab
|Manufacturer:||The Bradford Exchange|
|Publisher:||The Bradford Exchange|
|Studio:||The Bradford Exchange|
|Item Weight:||6.26 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.